Toronto Airport Transportation
* Private transfer between Toronto's Lester B Pearson International Airport and the following destinations:
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- St. Catharines, ON
- All cities in Niagara Region
- Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo-Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- Niagara Falls, NY
per adult from
75 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- We know getting from the airport to a local hotel can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. There is a convenient option that takes all the hassle and guesswork out of renting a car or arranging for a shared shuttle after a long flight. There’s no need to deal with the frustration and lengthy lines that accompany these less-than-desirable options.
Let us help you simplify the entire process.
A sedan can accommodate up to four people or a minivan can hold up to six passengers.
You'll be safely and professionally transported between the airport and your home or hotel. Your driver will ensure you receive a pleasant ride with friendly and punctual service. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Travel time is 1 hour 15 minutes - 2 hours depending on traffic.
Child car seats are available. Please request car seats at time of booking and indicate child's age and weight.
24 hour service available.
Departure Point :Toronto Lester B Pearson International Airport, home, or hotel. Location to be specified.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.