Toronto to Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
Plot your own route around one of Canada’s top attractions on this private 1 day Niagara Falls tour from Toronto. Hop into your chauffeur-driven vehicle of up to 2 passengers and travel in style through the Niagara region. With your private driver on hand, hit the sites you most want to see. Perhaps take a Hornblower boat cruise or climb the Skylon Tower or visit the Whirlpool Rapids. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch or Dinner with uninterrupted views over Horseshoe Falls. Explore Clifton Hill, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Fort George, or sample local wines during a winery tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Lunch or Dinner at Shearton
- Boat ride (Seasonal)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free water and gift given to all passengers
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Helicopter 12 minutes ride (extra cost)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your guide can customize almost any tour to suit your schedule. You're offered a range of options for groups of up to 4 passengers. The friendly, and knowledgeable staff can discuss custom tour options with you. Whether this is your first time here or you're a regular visitor, your guides can help you create an exclusive sightseeing tour customized just for you.
At your hotel or any pickup point in Toronto, board a luxury black S-class and let your professional driver lead your sightseeing tour, providing you with safe and well-mannered service. You and your private group choose to do whatever you please in Niagara Falls -- take a Hornblower cruise, go wine tasting, visit local attractions such as the Skylon Tower, and more.
This luxury sightseeing tour from Toronto starts with pickup from your hotel. Drive 1.5 hours to Niagara Falls.
Visit the Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River. Choose to enjoy a Hornblower cruise or the Journey Behind the Falls experience, or admission to the Skylon Tower.
Then enjoy a full Canadian buffet lunch or Dinner at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level. Savor a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
Next take a scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this 'The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World.' Visit the Floral Clock, one of the most popular sights in Niagara, between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park. This 40-foot-wide (12-meter) working clock is one of the largest in the world.
Stop at the 'Smallest Chapel in the World' and have 75 minutes to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory.
Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery, where you'll enjoy a complimentary wine or grape juice tasting. Feel free to purchase any wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
After a long and enjoyable day of sightseeing, you will be taken right back to your hotel or any downtown Toronto attraction.
Departure Point :Pickup from all hotels and residence in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, or any meeting point within these cities
Return Detail :Location of your choice, please let us know when make the booking.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Pricing is per Group
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer is provided in both the transportation vehicles and in all public spaces.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.