Torre Branca Admission Ticket
Visit the Torre Branca, which is considered a true work of art. Designed by Gio Ponte, it was erected in 1933 in just two and a half months. A modern lift system will transport you in less than a minute to the covered belvedere. Enjoy Milan's skyline from the highest point in Milan.
per adult from
5 to 6 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Torre Branca
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Torre Branca, Viale Alemagna Parco Sempione, 20121 Milan Italy
Designed by Gio Ponti, the tower is considered a true work of art, "in which modern architecture and new technology find a point of contact". Slim and transparent, a true architectural "challenge", it was erected in record time, in just two and a half months in 1933, on the occasion of the V Triennale exhibition, along with six large, temporary "arches" designed by Sironi.
The Tower went out of service in 1972. It was completely restored and made accessible again by Fratelli Branca, whose name is now given as a tribute to his city. It is in those same 30's that Branca also looks to the future, chooses the farsighted path of internationalization, builds factories in Europe, the Americas of the north and south, and lays the foundations of its development, promoting the image of products in every corner of the world.
Totally in Dalmine tubes, of special steel, flanged and bolted, it is 108.60 meters high. The main structure of the Tower has a truncated-pyramidal shape with a hexagonal section, from the side of six meters to the base. At a height of 100 meters the side of the hexagon is still 4.45. The very light tapering gives it an almost prismatic appearance. Today a very modern lift system, allows the ascent to the covered belvedere, five people at a time, in just under 1 minute.
Departure Point :Torre Branca, Viale Alemagna Parco Sempione, 20121 Milan Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only up to 5 people may visit Torre Branca simultaneously
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.