Torrentismo: Climbing up through the river
Arma di Taggia is crossed by the river Argentina. Through this experience you will discover this river with its untouched lakes, river rapids and impressive rock formations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Helmet and wetsuit
- Snacks - Refreshments and snack after the tour
What's excluded :
- Walking or running shoes with good profile
We walk up the stream, jump over rocks and slide down rapids. Every step is refreshing, fun and exciting. Put yourself into challenge with the current. Discover the beautiful, colourful rocks created by nature.
Departure Point :Bagni Germana, Lungomare di Levante, 1, 18018 Arma di Taggia IM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meetingpoint is usually at the harbour in Arma di Taggia, in front of the Bagni Germana. But we can also pick up our participants in their accommodation around the harbour or on the way of the excursion route.Ports
- Arma di Taggia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.