Tortuga Island Cruise From Puntarenas
The Gulf of Nicoya is a paradisiac archipelago composed of several islands, with a rich natural wealth and a sanctuary that harbors seabirds and beaches of white sands, besides it has flora and fauna of our Central Pacific. In this beautiful archipelago is located: Isla Tortuga.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Includes lounge chair on the beach
- Transportation from Hotels in Puntarenas
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Not included activities (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Tortuga Tour, Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Located 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called Tolinga by the indigenous) has an area of 120 hectares, which remains as a protected forest, which has enjoyed the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is given to beaches in our country that have their waters free of pollution. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise, which are great for swimming. Our Catamaran has three different environments for your enjoyment: main room with air conditioning bar section and dressing rooms, another area is the prow with a wonderful view of all the landscapes where we will sail and our upper deck conditioned for your rest with a large Jacuzzi.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Puntarenas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Swimsuit, Extra Clothes, Towel, Sunscreen, Hat, Camera
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.