Tortuga Island Day Tour, Puntarenas.
Explore with us the jewels of the Gulf of Nicoya, Costa Rica, where you and your companions will find white sand beaches, will enjoy bathing in their stunning turquoise waters, rest under the shade of coconut palms, in your own hammock, tasting the best tropical fruits in the region.
Escape from the routine on one of these paradisiacal islands, where you will feel like the owner of an tropical paradise.
In our comfortable boats, we create lasting moments and memories, our certified guides will be with you throughout the tour, you can also enjoy the company of dolphins during part of your trip and you will have the opportunity to meet a beautiful family of spider monkeys in their natural habitat.
Discover the paradise where "EL PURA VIDA" begins! And feel the warmth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch (chicken or fish)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffe
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking fee (usd10. 00)
Isla Tortuga Tour includes:
Private parking in front of the departure dock (for a fee)
Boat (isla tortuga - Puntarenas)
Guide in English and Spanish
Music on the boat
Dolphin Watching (conditioned)
Spider Monkey Sighting
Visit to the stone arch
Snorkeling in front of Tortuga Island
Coffee and cookies in the afternoon before return
Showers upon return of the trip
Return time 15:00 (depending on weather conditions).
Departure Point :Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our boats have the recognition granted by the Puntarenas Chamber of Tourism "Healthy Puntarenas Shield" which is awarded to those tour operators who comply with all the sanitary measures for the prevention of Covid infections19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.