Tortuguero Night Walk (Aaron Tour's)
A personalized service
More than 40 years of living in the surroundings of Tortuguero National Park ..
And a lifetime of navigating the Tortuguero Canals are the guarantee of excellent information and the treatment as a friend will make you feel like family.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Free pass
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tortuguero National Park, Tortuguero Costa Rica
In this Night Walk, travelers will find Reptiles and amphibians such as the very famous red-eyed frog.!
Lazy, Insects and other nocturnal species very different from those you can see during the day.!
Departure Point :Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/30/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM Friday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM Sunday: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.