Total Bucharest: Full Day Discovery Bohemian Small-Group Tour
Experience Bucharest through the ages on this tour that packs in the best sites, the best food, and the best drinks in one day. You’ll see the city from every angle, from its Old Town, to its La Belle Époque neighbourhoods, to its Communist era, with plenty of Romanian stories and snacks along the way. This adventure merges two of our favourite Bucharest tours into one fantastic day.
per adult from
450 to 480 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink samples
- Including a ‘peasant platter’ (local cheese and meats, plus seasonal vegetables and homemade bread),
- Street snack, 2 mici (includes bread and mustard)
- A platter of local cheeses, 1 Wallachian doughnut, 3 beers
- Or one shot of visinata (sour-cherry brandy)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drink
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University's Square, Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta 3, București 030167, Romania
One of the most squares in Bucharest, a place full of history and significance, a space that gives the capital its identity. From here we will venture into the hidden neighborhoods of Bucharest to discover beautiful architecture.
Stop At: Piata Obor Bucuresti, Str. Ziduri Mosi Nr. 4, Sector 2, Bucharest 077085 Romania
Take in the colors, smells and the amazing textures of the largest and oldest market in the city. Then enjoy the best skinless sausages in the country – the legendary mici, a cold beer and, of course, the vegetables and cheese your guide has just bought.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
From ottoman invasions to french architecture, Bucharest has seen it all and you will too by exploring the meandering streets of the heart of Bucharest
Pass By: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
On to another landmark square of Bucharest to see a stunning example of larger-than-life communist architecture, in the form of the Palace of the Parliament, the world's second largest administrative building after the Pentagon. Learn about the destruction of historic neighborhoods in order to erect this megalomaniac, controversial complex of structures, and go behind the colossal buildings to see relics of a bygone era.
Departure Point :Teatrul Național București, Bulevardul Nicolae Bălcescu 2, București 010051, Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Strada Sfântul Gheorghe, București, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can cater to dietary needs, such as vegetarian/vegan and gluten intolerant. Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance as to whether you have any allergies or sensitivities.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.