Total Lima Tour including Pisco Sour and Entrance Fees
Get your cycle on with a two-wheeled journey through boho neighborhoods like Barranco and Chorrillos and modern areas like Miraflores – all the hip hangouts of Lima! Then in the afternoon, ditch the wheels and use your feet as you connect with the heart and soul of this fascinating Peruvian city. Meet the people who really know what it’s like to live here: the locals!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private transportation to Morro Solar
- Bike and helmet rental
- One Peruvian coffee
- One churro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lima, Lima, Lima Region
Much more than just a Lima city tour, this combo bike adventure and walking tour will show you all kinds of hidden gems inside the city – and outside of it, too! From the old to the artistic, get ready to see a side to Lima you’ve never seen before.
Pass By: Morro Solar, Chorillos, Lima Peru
First up, you’ll travel up to Morro Solar, one of the hills surrounding the city, where you can take in a stunning view of the shimmering Lima Bay – an unmissable sight and one of the best things to do in Lima. After a quick safety briefing from your local guide, it’s time to hop on your bike and cruise downhill, stopping off at several points along the way to gain insights into Lima’s fascinating history.
Pass By: Chorrillos, Chorrillos, Lima Region
After you’ve worked those legs a little, you’ll stop to have a rest at a quaint seaside neighbourhood named Chorrillos, favoured by fishermen and full of local Lima tales. Your journey will then take you onwards towards the bohemian district of Barranco, a lively a vibrant area full of artists, musicians, and writers.
Pass By: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
You’ll glide through areas full of street art and murals, stopping off every now and then to take some sweet photos that will make friends back home ooze with jealousy. You’ll ride up along the coast, taking in the gorgeous views of the glittering Pacific Ocean before riding into the Miraflores district. It’s here that the biking portion of your tour ends. You’ll leave your wheels behind and your guide will show you where to gather for the walking portion. If you’re hungry, your guide will recommend some good spots to grab a snack before we start up again. The guide for the second half of your tour will take the Metropolitano bus, so you can ride into downtown just as the locals do. This public transportation system connect the modern part of Lima with the historic district. The journey to downtown takes about 30 minutes. Before the exploring begins, we’ll stop to taste one of the best coffees in the world, Peruvian Tunki coffee.
Pass By: Mercado Central (Central Market), Lima Peru
Next up, we’ll do a bit of shopping at the colourful Central Market. Together we’ll navigate our way through all the various stalls, checking out the fresh products and learning about the eating habits of the locals. From jungle, to coast, to ‘altiplano’, or high plains, Peru has a rich and diverse food culture, and you’ll find examples of dishes from all over the country here at this market, and learn about them from a local.
Pass By: San Pedro Church (Iglesia de San Pedro), Jiron Azangaro, cuadra 4, Lima 15001 Peru
The breathtaking Basilica of San Pedro is next, a building so rich in history that it was named a UNESCO World Heritage site back in 1991. As you take in the views of the building and this square, your local guide will be filling you in on its history.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in the Miraflores area. To confirm your pick-up please call +51 994688552. If you are't staying in Miraflores, then the meeting point will be the Front Door of the Virgen Milagrosa Church, next to Miraflores City Hall in Kennedy Park
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Please note that you must show your passport to the guide before the tour starts; otherwise, you will be charged a fee of USD 10 as per Peru’s tax regulations.
- Please also remember to bring sunscreen and a hat and your own water bottle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.