Totems, City & Wildlife by Cable Car Trolley
2.25 hour Deluxe City Totem Park and Wildlife viewing tour by San Francisco Style Cable Car Trolley. This tour includes the Fish Ladder, City Highlights and Herring Cove Wildlife viewing area where Black Bears, Bald Eagles, Salmon and Seals often habitat the area during the summer season. All park fees admissions and taxes are included in this tour. Fully narrated and guided tour.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Saxman Native Village
- Entry/Admission - Herring Cove
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saxman Native Village, Ketchikan, AK
Saxman has the world's largest collection of authentic Native Totem Poles.Learn about traditional tools and techniques as you watch the carvers at work. Listen to the stories and legends narrated by your guide.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Herring Cove, 8033-7979 S Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9757
Your Trolley takes you 9 miles south to Herring Cove where black bears, eagles, herons and other wildlife are often spotted feeding on Alaska's plentyfull salmon. Whales can sometimes be spotted along the way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ketchikan Visitors Bureau, 131 Front St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All of our tours leave and return from the downtown Cruise Ship dock, berths 1 & 2. We can make arrangements to pick up and return guests to berths 3 & 4 if they have difficulty walking to the Ketchikan Visitor's Bureau at berth #2Ports
- Ketchikan Alaska/Ketchikan Visitor's Bureau-Inside at booth #12
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.