Toubkal Ascent Trek 2 days and 1 night
Mount Toubkal summit 4167m (13600fit), get a stunning view of the Atlas Mountains, green valleys & Berber villages, meet the Berber guided & muleteers go for this adventure of your life time. ... Mount Toubkal 4167m is the highest peak in North Africa, and is a trekking peak involving no climbing. two days involving walking in crampons holding an ice ax for security (Nov to April). The itinerary has been designed for keen walkers, as it is non-technical, but involves some easy scrambling and snow slopes. The views from the summit are amazing across the mountains to Marrakech to the north, and the start of the Sahara to the south. All around are the jagged peaks of the High Atlas stretching as far as you can see in every direction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guide / Cook / Mules
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel insurance / Tipping
- The Atlas Mountains located in Morocco are the back drop to our fantastic trek for charity. It's a mountain range of exceptional beauty and cultural interests, but still relatively little visited, it's less trekked routes which make it unique and exciting.
Mt Toubkal (4,167m) - the highest point in North Africa!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time should be decided ahead you confirm your bookingPorts
- Restaurant argana
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.