Toubkal National Park & Atlas Mountains Day Trip from Marrakech Including Lunch
Descover the Toubkal National Park in the Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech. Pass through several Berber villages and a market to see how local people live. Enjoy a camel and a mule ride as you take in the breathtaking scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel ride
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Plateau du Kik
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
After being picked up at 8:30 in the morning from your accommodation in Marrakech set off for the Toubkal National Park, located about 60 km South Marrakech. Stop in the village of Asni for a 30-minute camel ride. Visit a local market where every Saturday people come from the surrounding villages to barter for fruits, vegetables, footwear, clothes, crafts, and livestock.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Continue to Imlil, a famous Berber village that marks the entrance to the Toubkal National Park where most expeditions to the Jbel Toubkal begin. Stop for tea and a little rest before you start a short walk through the Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains. Meet the local people and learn about their culture and customs. When you reach the village of Aremd, enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the Toubkal National Park.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
Enjoy lunch in Berber family house and you will have the possibility of making a short tour on a mule before heading back to Imlil. Journey back to Marrakech where you will arrive at around 5 PM where your driver will drop you off back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.