Toubkal Trek 2 Days
Hikking in Morocco for 2 days trek ascent to Jbel Toubkal through Atlas mountains, reach the hightst summit of North Africa, the trek to mont Toubkal need an average physical commitment without technical difficulty, go hiking in the great Atlas mountains reach mt Toubkal and live a unique experience of reaching Jebel Toubkal the highest peak in North Africa.
per adult from
2 days 5 hours
What's included :
- Logement durant la nuit
- Repas selon l'itinéraire 1petit-déjeuner, 2 déjeuner, 1 diner,
- Guide local
- Transport en véhicule privé
What's excluded :
- Boissons non alcoolisées
- Eau minérale
- Sacs de couchage
Go to your hotel early in the morning with the guide. Transfer to Imlil, from where you will enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the beautiful Berber villages that cover the green terraces of farms and agricultural crops and the facinatting Jbel Toubkal. Discover the lifestyle and customs of the locals of these villages.
Without technical difficulties but a real physical commitment make trekking to Toubkal summit accessible to any well motivated person. You will continue your walk until the marabout of Sidi Chamharouche. Then you will climb to the extraordinary village of Aremd before reaching the refuge of Toubkal (at 3100m) to spend the night.
At the beginning of the second day, you will start your ascent to the peak Toubkal mountain. From Djebel Toubkal and at 4167 m altitude, you will enjoy unique stunning views of the mountains of Anti and large Atlas, the Sahara and the plains of Haouz. During your descent from the Toubkal summit you will stop at the refuge to enjoy your lunch served with an authentic Berber tea. At the end of the day, you will take the way back to Marrakech.
• Trekking Toubkal, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-offat your accommodation Note in Marrakesh.If you are staying inside the Medina your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- To do this trek, you can be in good physical condition, but efforts will be rewarded. Good walking shoes are mandatory, optional walking sticks sleeping bag.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.