Toubkal Trek Ascension
This wonderful experience in the Atlas Mountains is a great adventure that you must absolutely discover at least once in your life.
An exclusive 2-day trek to Mount Toubkal through one of the best routes to the highest peak in the Maghreb.
Join this experience and live an unforgettable adventure during your stay in Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation: Toubkal Refuge
- Full board is supplied during the tour
- Local mountain guide
- Mules for luggage during trek
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Toubkal Refuge
After 1-hour drive to the small village of Imlil, we will meet our montain guide.
We will start climbing through remote mountains and over several passes before finally arriving at the refuge where we spend the night.
Day 2: Toubkal Refuge – Toubkal Summit – Imlil – Marrakech
After an early breakfast, we will continue climbing to the highest peak in the Maghreb.
Once we reach the summit of Toubkal, we will have a short break to take pictures and lunch then decent to Imlil where we will meet our driver to return back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
> Pickup and Drop off- Hotels more than 5 km from the city centre: Supplement of 10,00 euros- Hotels more than 15 km from the city centre: Supplement of 20,00 euros
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.