Touch of Montego Bay
Do you want to feel the Touch of MoBay? On this interesting tour you'll visit the Montego Bay Cultural Centre and learn the history of Jamaica; you'll go to the Craft market and interact with the local arts & crafts vendors, and travel on the Hip Strip for all your shopping needs!
per adult from
4 hours 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Montego Bay Cultural Center
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hip Strip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montego Bay Cultural Center, Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay Jamaica
Place where you will learn the history of the first inhabitants of Jamaica, of the Spaniards, the British, the Maroons and modern day Jamaicans. Admire the art of local artists, and get a taste if the Rastafarian way of life, their struggles, their ideas and their beliefs.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Hip Strip, Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay Jamaica
Recover your energy aboard the comfortable transportation to MoBay’s renowned Hip Strip for some more shopping and to grab a bite to eat (not included)!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers should be getting in contact with the NexusTours representative at the hotel for: 1. Change the voucher to the official of the excursion. 2. To re confirmed the day of the excursion. 3. To confirmed the pick-up time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.