TOUR : EXCLUSIVE AMALFI COAST : Positano Sorrento Pompeii
Your tour begins with a scenic drive to Positano, a picturesque town built into a sheer cliff. Positano: walk through beautiful bougainvillea-lined streets, shop in boutiques, or relax at an oceanfront cafe in this picture-perfect beach town. The next leg of your tour continues at the charming village of Sorrento that was another town that grew wealthy trading with the eastern Mediterranean, and now enjoys a thriving tourist industry. During your time at leisure, savor the Mediterranean cuisine visit the historic center and shop along Corso Italia, Sorrento's flower-lined main boulevard. Continue to Pompeii. Discover the archeological site of a lost city buried deep beneath the ash when Mt. Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D. It was a monumental natural disaster that killed thousands and entombed the city under ash. Explore the grounds on this two-hour guided walking tour, as your guide describes the remarkably preserved remains that hint at daily life-how they entertained decorated and lived.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- pick up Air conditioned deluxe minibus Parking and local tax fees
- port drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Stop for panoramic photographs
- Water on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Pompeii excavations: Euro 15,00 AD / Free under 18, EU only, showing ID card
- Tourist guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is a magic place, that is called the gem of the divine coast, where you can walk among the the small narrow streets with stairs, that bring you to the beaches, full of shops of the famous Positano fashion, where you can enjoy a good Made in Italy shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corso Italia, Sorrento Italy
Sorrento is one of the obligatory steps of the Italian and international tourism for its natural beauty, scenery, culinary and artistic. In Sorrento you can walking through the streets of Sorrento, which still retain the old charm of the past thanks to the parks and fragrant gardens of villas and hotels and the lush orange groves and olive trees, you can shop you all the typical products of the Sorrentine gastronomic tradition, the Sorrento lemon IGP from which it produces the famous limoncello, and even the provolone del Monaco. You can enjoy the beauty of fischermen village and picturesque Marina Grande, the Cloisters of San Francisco, one of the most romantic and magical places to visit in Sorrento.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
In Pompeii, the tour takes about two hours. It is by far the most impressive archaeological site on the peninsula and the one that stands among the first in terms of number of visitors. The expanse of ruins of a locked city in the year 79 by the eruption of Vesuvius is capable of winning over everyone who visits.
From the entrance of Porta Marina, you can visit the Antiquarium, which exhibits various materials, including casts of Pompeii in the eruption died. To these are added other important buildings: the Temple of Vespasian, Diomede Villa, the famous Villa of the Mysteries, the house of the faun, the great and small theater, the amphitheater and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure at 7:45 am in the port Ports
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Due to uneven surfaces in Pompeii , this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.