Tour -Full Day- Positano-Amalfi-Ravello
After a short journey of about an hour and forty minutes, we will arrive at the Positano belvedere and from its belvedere you can admire the unique beauties and its enveloping scents make the place unique in the world.
After about half an hour you reach a seaside village that gives its name to this coastal area: Amalfi. Here we can admire the symbol of the Amalfi coast par excellence: the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, an impressive architectural complex that overlooks the square of the same name.
Our last stop will be Ravello, the town that offers the best views of the Amalfi Coast. Traditional palaces and villas with their beautiful gardens make this area one of the favorite vacation spots of the Italian nobility. From the garden of Villa Rufolo (the most famous of Ravello) we can enjoy an unparalleled view of the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Full day in Amalfi Coast itinerary starts from the agreed point (port / hotel / train station). The drive to Ravello will take an hour and a half. You will have free time to explore. You will be walking through a rural medieval village which is situated above Amalfi
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
The drive to Amalfi will take 30 minutes. You will have free time to explore the ancient "Marine Republic". Visit the 11th century Cathedral of Saint Andrew, walk around the tiny alley
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
You will have free time to explore the beautiful atmosphere of this ancient village.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers with walking difficulties are welcomed, provided that they are accompanied, the folding wheelchair will be placed in the luggage compartment
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.