Tour & tasting "Classic"
Esterhazy has been making wine in Burgenland for over 250 years. A long tradition, superb terroir in one of the world’s best wine regions, and expertise in producing great wines all revolve around one aim: absolutely authentic wines reflecting the varied character of the Pannonian region around Lake Neusiedl, Leithaberg, and Eisenstadt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A welcome glass of sparkling wine • Engaging tour of the wine cellars • Guided wine tasting with 5 wines • Cheese, Esterhazy specialities and bread
- Entry/Admission - Weingut Esterhazy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Weingut Esterhazy, Trausdorf 1, Trausdorf an der Wulka 7061 Austria
The winery building was constructed not too far from the palace in 2006. And the contemporary architecture has been defined by this long tradition. The dedicated team at Esterházy Winery boasts international experience and are all passionate about viticulture and oenology.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Weingut Esterhazy, 7061 Trausdorf an der Wulka, Austria
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.