Tour | Transfagarasan, Romania
We are leaving Brasov at 9am from a preferred location to the famous Transfagarasan Highway and the glaciar Balea Lake near-by. After a 2-hour trip we will arrive at the peak of the highway where you can take your time visiting around and making photos of the breathtaking landscape.
Tours available only between 1st of Juny and 1st of November every year.
Trips to/from Poiana Brasov are charged with an extra 10€.
For other destinations, don’t hesitate requesting a price offer.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Lac Balea, Fagaras Mountains Romania
Glaciar Lake in the Fagaras Mountains, 2400m high
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Transfagarasan Highway, Dn 7C Sibiu and Arges County, Curtea de Arges 115300 Romania
Highest and well-known highway in Europe
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Livada Poștei, Bulevardul Eroilor 31, Brașov 500036, Romania
Departure Time :Tour | Small car 7/3/2019 - 1/14/2022
Tour | Minivan (7 pers.) 7/3/2019 - 1/14/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.