Tour 2 - Top Shelf ‘Gourmet Food and Wine’ tour.
Your Private Tour is just that, ‘private and personalised’ to suit your needs and can be modified at any time should you wish to do so. Your Tour Guide is professional, highly experienced, informative and entertaining.
The tour vehicle is spotless, air-conditioned, comfortable and offers spectacular glass rooftop viewing.
All wineries are 5 Star with knowledgeable cellar door staff.
We often meet the Owners and or winemakers.
You won’t be overcrowded by large tour buses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All Cellar door wine tasting fees inc. Yillena Park gourmet platter Lunch (as described in tour details) On tour bottled water.
What's excluded :
- All personal on tour purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
Beautiful Yarra Valley wineries and countryside.
Feed the donkeys at Yileena Park, visit picturesque Healesville country town.
See Australian bushland, farms and occasional wildlife.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
Departure Time :3/11/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.