Tour 5 - Secret Loch Ness, Inverness, Castles, Waterfalls & Refreshments
Our tours are specially put together after taking feedback from YOU. We have surveyed your desires and requests and put them together in our tours. We provide a quality experience, with free water, free rainmacs and a guide or driver guide on our minibuses. Our guides will impart their knowledge of their local Highlands and answer any of your questions.
Please check the tour times on our website, as the times listed here are approximate. As a general rule tours leave 45minutes to 1.5 hours after the arrival of the ship and return at least 1 hour before ship departure time. Please check our website which has the exact tour departure and return times for every tour.
This bus tour from Invergordon features highlights from Outlander, Culloden, Castles, Loch Ness & Nessie! It packs in a lot for one day's tour and is very affordable and good value for money. Entrance to castle is INCLUDED in the £59. Our website contains full details of all tours and booking.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to castle cost is included in your booking price.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Inverness Castle
- Entry/Admission - The Falls of Foyers
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inverness Castle, Castle Street, Inverness IV2 3EG Scotland
Journeying onwards through the city of Inverness we return later to see the historic town hall and the Inverness Castle, which you may enter, walking up the 95 steps to the viewing gallery. You’ll be able to visit the many shops, cafes or historic bars. The Gellions is the oldest bar in the Highlands, dating back to 1841, serves a great local beer or a dram of local whisky,
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Going alongside the River Ness onto Loch Ness, where you need to be ready to spot our legend, Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster. Enjoy the comfortable ride by Loch Ness, which takes just around 30 minutes , searching for a sighting of Nessie herself. The last famous recorded sighting of her was a few decades ago, but we live in hope she will be photographed again soon. The scenery is second to none, so have your cameras ready. In recent months there has been footage circulated online of video recordings of an animal similar to Nessie playing in Loch Ness. We will stop at a Loch Ness lay-by for photos where you might want to paddle in Loch Ness or take a sample of the fresh Loch Ness water home with you. You’ll travel past the south of Loch Ness for 45 minutes on single track roads, enjoying it and waiting for a glimpse of Nessie.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Foyers, Foyers, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Travel onto Foyers Falls and wander down the steep path to see the wonder of waterfall that flows into Loch Ness. Take amazing photographs.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Falls of Foyers, Foyers IV2 6XU Scotland
Walk down the steep path to take photos of the Falls of Foyers, then afterwards visit the Cameron's tea room for refreshments of tea and scones. Whilst there you can often see Red or Roe deer, Shetland ponies, Highland cows and ducks and geese. Relax in their Highland olde worlde cafe before continuing onto Inverness.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Inverness, Inverness, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Visit the many shops of Inverness city centre, or visit the museum, the library, one of the ancient bars, such as the Gellions, opened in 1841, the oldest bar in the Highlands, or try the popular Irish bar Johnny Foxes. Rest up after your visit to the Inverness castle, or leave your husband/wife in a quaint cafe or bar, while you tour the shops!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Shore Road, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18, UK
2: Saltburn, Invergordon IV18 0JP, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
See below - you must walk to the port gates as we are not allowed to enter them. It will take you a few minutes - our guides will wait across the road for you.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair travellers difficult
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- There is a steep path to the waterfall and also 95 steps up to the Inverness castle viewing gallery. You may wait in the tea room instead of going to the waterfall and you do not have to go to the viewing gallery - you can wait elsewhere,
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.