Tour a NGO non profit Vocational Training Center Amigos de Santa Cruz and explore the Mayan village
Great opportunity to see the inner workings of a successful NGO. Perfect for volunteers, educators, families, and individual travelers who are interested in social development. This experience will inspire you with the success' that have transformed a small Mayan community.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of the NGO programs and village.
- Lunch is included in the lunch option.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Santa Cruz
- Additional donations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna 07014 Guatemala
A base camp for visitors to explore the area. Also serves as a training facility for future tourism guides.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santa Cruz La Laguna, Santa Cruz La Laguna, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
This small village has been isolated from the outside world for centuries. Located on a pristine mountainside, the scenery is spectacular. Visit one of the oldest churches in Guatemala.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Manos Cruceñas Artisan Store, CECAP Building, Santa Cruz la Laguna, Guatemala
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.