Tour Altiplanic Lagoons & Red Stones Safari style by Grade 10
In our exclusive safari-style bus, with reclining seats and an unparalleled panoramic view, we will take you to the most spectacular places in the Atacama Desert.
In the Altiplanic Lagoons & Red Stones tour with us you can have the comfort of having a panoramic view, a buffet breakfast and security throughout the trip with our guide and certified driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Our guides prepare the best egg sandwiches with ham, tomato and onion in the desert. To complement, what better than a hot tea or coffee, milk, juice, fruit and cookies
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Lagunas Altiplanicas
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Chaxa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piedras Rojas, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
Our certified guide with great command of languages will accompany you to the red stone viewpoint where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the lagoon and the red stones that are around it accompanied by the explanation about the place that the guide will give
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagunas Altiplanicas, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Our certified guide accompanies passengers on a tour of the Miscanti and Miñique lagoons where they will be able to observe all their splendor a short distance down the established path. Accompanied by a complete explanation of the place.
Then enjoy a buffet breakfast in our safari bus n
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna Chaxa, Reserna Nacional los Flamencos, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Flamingos are something unique to the area, you can see them in their natural and free habitat.
At this stop there is a walk in the Salar de Atacama where you will be able to observe pink flamingos of all types of size.
Enjoying a unique view
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Toconao, Toconao, Antofagasta Region
The town of Toconao is a place where you will know the Atacameña culture and the local church of the place
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the Altiplanic Lagoons tour we will look for passengers at their hotel between 5:00 to 5:30 am so they must be ready at 5:00 am.* Times may vary depending on the country time change confirm at the agency
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 05:00 AM - 02:30 PM Thursday: 05:00 AM - 02:30 PM Saturday: 05:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.