Tour and tasting in Serdiana between the countryside of Sibiola and the Cantina Argiolas
Delightful rural village of the Parteolla, Serdiana preserves centuries of history, art and traditions that link material culture to food and wine. Since the 11th century, Benedictine monks settled in the countryside and devoted themselves, among other activities, to viticulture. Here they founded the Romanesque church of Santa Maria di Sibiola which still stands out among a dense vegetation of vineyards and olive groves.
The wine-growing tradition of the area continues today thanks to the Argiolas family who has managed to combine ancient and modern giving life to a project of cultural enhancement of the local wine heritage and which, precisely in Serdiana, in the countryside of Sibiola and in the heart of the town, has its vineyards and its cellar.
The wines of the Cantina Argiolas are the result of a deep bond with the Sardinian tradition, which draws on the past, winking at the future.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of two wines from the Cantina Argiolas
- Entry/Admission - Cantina Argiolas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Maria di Sibiola, 09040 Serdiana, Metropolitan City of Cagliari, Italy
Romanesque church of the eleventh century founded by Benedictine monks who in these territories begin a centuries-old winemaking tradition
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cantina Argiolas, Via Roma, 28/30, 09040 Serdiana CA, Italy
Here we will taste two top wines from the cellar: Cerdeña, IGT Isola dei Nuraghi, white and Cardanera, DOC Carignano del Sulcis, red, accompanied by local products from Parteolla (historical region in which Serdiana is located).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Chiesa di Santa Maria di Sibiola, 09040 Serdiana, Metropolitan City of Cagliari, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.