Tour ATV (shared) Zipline and cenote Includes Lunch
We will take an exciting ATV tour by driving (easier to drive) on a dirty and difficult road and through the jungle, then we will arrive at an open cenote where you will have free time to swim. Then we will do the zip lines in the Riviera Maya, flying through the jungle trees at full speed. Enjoy two of the best tours in Riviera Maya on the same day!
After our zip line tour in the Riviera Maya, we will descend from the treetops to a cave, our next stop will be in an impressive cenote, considered access to the underworld in pre-Hispanic times. In the cenote, you can swim and snorkel to forget the Caribbean heat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ATV (single)
- Cenote access
- Round trip transportation
- safety equipment
What's excluded :
- 5 usd ATV insurance
- Locker 5 usd
- additional drinks (soft drinks or beer)
Flight over the trees on 6 zip lines for 45 minutes. We provide security equipment; gloves, harness and helmet. Enjoy an ATV ride through the tropical jungle and ancient trees, all kinds of birds in their natural habitat, hidden cenotes and exotic places never touched by humans. The incredible journey lasts 45 minutes. In this activity it is mandatory to wear a helmet. Then we invite you to swim and dive in our beautiful cenote with crystal clear waters. Life jackets are included. Enjoy lunch in our restaurant with a serving of rice, beans, and chicken. Flavored water included. Sale of soft drinks, photography
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.