TOUR - Bari, Polignano a Mare and Alberobello (complimentary transfer service)
Visit and experience Puglia with a real local!
From the sea to the countryside...we'll visit the main sights of the area, including Bari, the capital of the region. It will amaze you with its modern and lively downtown, full of shops and attractions and its picturesque old town, a maze of alleys: Arco Basso the famous "orecchiette's street" where women still make typical pasta (orecchiette) as it once was.
then Alberobello, the main sight of the area and unesco Wrold Heritage. Alberobello is a place unique in the world, known for its "Trulli" houses where you'll feel like in a fairy tale.
Last but not least, Polignano a Mare and its wonderful "terraces" overhanging on the sea, as well as its sea caves.
Driving through a scenic road…passing along miles of ancient, wonderful olive trees and great views of the sea from the hills.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bari, Bari, Province of Bari, Puglia
We'll visit both, old town and downtown. We'll go into the Basilica of St Nicola and the crypt, we'll walk along the famous "Pasta Street" where women make the typical "orecchiette". In downtown, we'll walk along the main pedestrian streets (Via Sparano, Corso Cavour, etc.) then we'll get to the fish market passing by the Teatro Petruzzelli
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alberobello, Alberobello, Province of Bari, Puglia
We'll wander around the touristic district "Rione Monti", and we'll enter into some tyoical "Trulli" dwellings. Then we'll visit the district "Aia Piccola", where ocals still live into the Trulli.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Polignano a Mare, Polignano a Mare, Province of Bari, Puglia
We'll visit its amazing old town, on a cliff overhanging on the sea, stopping here and there for great views. We'll get to the other side of the bay for the best view of the town from the bottom.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Aldo Moro, Bari BA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can contact me by email / phoneAirports
- Palese Airport, Bari Italy
- Bari Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.