Tour Bernina Red Train And St Moritz
Discover the beauty of the Alps riding on board of Bernina Express red train, on this amazing day trip by bus from Milan. Glaciers, lakes, peaks and more on the highest railways across the Alps. The UNESCO listed Bernina Express train will bring you up to 2.256 metres above sea level. Enjoy the possibility to taste the food and wine specialties of the Italian valley Valtellina. Stroll along the centre of the luxurious St Moritz, between prestigious shops and chocolate artisans. Relax on the scenic return journey by private coach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury air-conditioned coach trip
- Walking tour in Tirano
- Train ticket Tirano - St. Moritz (2nd class)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Morning pickup at Duomo square (07:00 hrs.) or at Stazione Centrale (07:15 hrs.). Board a luxury motor coach and head to the village of Tirano, Italian/Swiss border and terminal of Rhaetian railway line. Crossing Valtellina Valley, you will have the opportunity to admire a landscape characterized by villages, castles, churches and, above all, the terraces dedicated to the cultivation of the vineyard. Wine is one of the most prestigious product of this valley. Stop a Tirano for a visit of the village and time for lunch (on your own). Take the opportunity to taste the local specialties of this region: pizzoccheri and bresaola.
Early afternoon, clear the custom and get on board of the “Bernina Express red train” for a 2:30-hour breath-taking train ride along one of the most beautiful railway routes in the world, through incredible landscapes made of lakes, peaks, glaciers. Do not miss the opportunity to take a picture of the spiral viaduct of Brusio and the Morteratsch eternal glacier: landmarks of this great ride. Once in St Moritz, you can choose between a walk through the most prestigious international fashion stores, a promenade along the lake or simply sip a hot chocolate in one of the cafés of the village.
Finish your trip with a panoramic drive back to Milan across Graubünden, Bregaglia and Chiavenna valleys. You’ll be dropped off back at your departure point in town at the end of the day.
Departure Point :1: Passaggio Duomo, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
2: BusForFun Fermata Milano Centrale, Piazza Quattro Novembre, 589/581, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please warm dresses suggested
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.