Tour Braga / Guimarães
Day dedicated to the Visit of the Historic Cities of Braga and Guimarães !!! Excellent Experience with Private Driver and flexibility !!! Feel Portuguese !!!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guimaraes, Guimaraes, Braga District, Northern Portugal
His day starts at 9 am and the first region to visit is Guimarães, known as the birthplace of Portugal and also the birth of the first Portuguese king. When visiting Guimarães, you will spend some time in the historic city center, recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Experience the opportunity to visit the Medieval Castle of Guimarães, where residents believe that D. Afonso Henriques, the first king of Portugal, was born. Visit the church of S. Miguel, Praça das Oliveiras and have a panoramic view of the convent of Santa Clara. During the visit, you will notice that the streets and monuments are so well preserved that it is so easy to imagine the past.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Braga, Braga, Braga District, Northern Portugal
The Tour heads to Braga, one of the oldest Christian cities in the world and one of the most important religious centers in Portugal. Braga is known for its various Baroque churches, 11th century houses, gardens and theme parks. Braga has more than two thousand years of history as a city. In Braga, have lunch in a typical restaurant and then visit the Cathedral and the historic center. Before returning to Porto, you will also see two important sanctuaries, the Sanctuary of Sameiro, Bom Jesus do Monte and you can also visit the Santa Barbara garden. The tour will end in Porto around 6:30 pm.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodationAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Cruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Due to the pandemic: - A 4-seater car can only take 2 people; - A 7-seater car can only take 3 people; - A 9-seater car can only take 4 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.