Tour Cabo San Juan Parque Tayrona
9 hrs departure from your hotel in Santa Marta, Rodadero or Taganga
- 10 hrs departure from Taganga by speedboat
to cabo san juan beach where we are arriving at 11.30 hrs there we start
To visit the different beaches such as nude beach, Cabo San Juan beach.
16 hrs return by speedboat to taganga and then by land to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fast boat maritime transport.
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Tayrona Park
- Entry/Admission - Cabo San Juan Del Guia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Juan Del Guia, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
In the department of Magdalena, 34 km from the beautiful Santa Marta, Colombia, is the Tayrona National Natural Park, a nature sanctuary and archaeological remains that invite you to find you. Ecosystems such as mangroves, corals, seaweed meadows, thorny thickets and dry, wet and cloudy magical forests proliferate and house a surprising variety of plant and animal species that are a testament to life. The main attraction of the park is its white sand beaches that are preserved in a natural environment. Among the activities you can practice here are: Sighting of flora and fauna, especially birds in danger of extinction, Diving, Hiking, Swimming. This National Natural Park is a good scenario for ecotourism thanks to its exotic wave beaches.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our passengers at your hotel or meeting point.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.