Tour Chichen Itzá Sunset & Cenote
This is a unique experience that NO other travel agency offers, it is a different way of experiencing Chichen Itzá and the Mayan Community.
You can make this Tour a Private Experience (transportation and Tour Guide only for you) or share it with other travelers if you prefer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, Tickets, drinks on board, Tour Guide, Toll Road, Parking lot.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Food, all gratuities, life jacket, lockers,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Allow Unittravel to take you to discover the Sunset right in front of the Mayan temples of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. If you are passionate about the Mayan culture this tour is for you. You can walk freely with a small number of people on this tour and discover the corners of the entire park, enjoying the afternoon since it will not be as hot as it is during the day, vendors free.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Aproximate pick up time: 1:00 pm, Cancún, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, subject to changes.
Departure Time :6/1/2019 - 12/29/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have taken a Covid 19 safety measures course and have received our diploma available for you to view with each driver/transportation vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.