Tour Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid from Cancun
Chichen Itza is one of the most beautiful archeological Mayan zones in the peninsula. In this tour you will have the opportunity of have a guided visit through this place full of tradition and history. Learn more about the Mayan culture in the voice of our certified guide and take awesome pictures of the central pyramid which is one of the seven wonders of the world.
After this, we will take you to a sacred cenote and you could swim in its refreshing and crystalline water. The cenotes are a sacred place for the people of the peninsula. Then, the last step is a visit to the magical town of Valladolid where you will have time to walk around, buy food or souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Round transportation
- Regional Buffet Lunch
- Certified guide
- Entrance to the cenote
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- Drinks in restaurant and in the bus.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Welcome to the Mayan world, cleanse yourself in an ancient steam bath called "Temazcal", a tour guided through the mayan ruins, you will know about the history, heritage and culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Visit and get to know the "cenote Ik-kil", a natural sweet water hole in which you can refresh yourself taking a swim in its cool waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Arriving in the heart of Valladolid a colonial town, make sure to take pictures of its beautiful church and enjoy some local treats
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.