Tour Chichen Itza - Departure From Playa del Carmen
This tour offers you the opportunity of visit three places. The first place is Chichen Itza, you will have time to walk around this incredible mayan zone. Discover what Chichen Itza has to offer to you.
Get to know the treasures of an ancient civilization that ruled over the Yucatan lands with astonishing advancements. you will be escorted by our lovely team, where our certified guide will walk with you through various monuments such as Jaguar Temple, Warriors Temple and the ultimately recognized Kukulcan temple.
The cenote it’s a sacred place for the people of Yucatan, come and swim in its refreshing water. Also, enjoy free time to walk around the magic of Valladolid and see the structures, monuments and sourvenirs that have for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Chichen itza and sacred cenote
- visit to Valladolid
- certified guide
- Lunch - traditional mexican buffet
- Round Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Cenote
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover this beautiful place and learn more about he mayan culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Cenote, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Swim in this beautiful cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring towels, swimsuit and extra clothes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.