Tour Chichen Itza - From Cancun
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy some local crafts and tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Chichen Itza archaeological zone, Cenote and Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Visit Valladolid.
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink in the restaurant.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén-Itzá, Yucatan, Mexico
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring, Chichen itza an ancient place where there were sacrificed human beings, also in the old ball game is where the winners were sacrificed. Learn about history, heritage and culture, a guided tour and free time to take all the pictures you want. After walking through the mayan ruins and temples we will visit the sacred cenote and you will have free time to swim in the crystal-clear waters. Also taste a delicious regional buffet lunch included in the journey.
Our last stop: Visit Valladolid downtown a magic town and walk through the stores. You can not miss this marvelous journey!
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.