Tour Chichen Itza From Cancun
You will visit an archeological Mayan zone, full of tradition and history.
Visit one of the seven wonders of the world, during the guided tour you will see the large architectural beauties that exist for exploring.
Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets stored in the buildings of this ancient city of the Mayan civilization, one of the most advanced in the pre-Hispanic world.
The cenote its a sacred place for the people of Yucatan, come and swim in its refreshing water. Also, enjoy free time to walk around the magic of Valladolid and see the structures, monuments and sourvenirs that have for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Certified guide
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round transportation
- Entrance to the cenote Ik Kil
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Does not include drinks in the buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichen Itza is one of the greatest jewels of the Mayan world and a place that you have to visit at least once in a lifetime. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988 and the Kukulkan pyramid was selected as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This is where the magnificent phenomenon of light takes place during the equinox when the serpent God descends Kukulkan as a shadow.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
On this tour, get to know a cenote and experience one of the cenotes that are part of a network of underground rivers considered sacred by the Mayan people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After the tour, enjoy an extensive buffet at a nearby restaurant. Finally, travel to a cenote, a natural pool where you can cool off and enjoy a moment of tranquility after a hectic expedition.
You can also visit the magical town of Valladolid, a colonial town in the Yucatan peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.