Tour Chichen Itza plus
Chichen Itza is one of the most importan archeological mayan zone in the peninsula de Yucatan. Its has a variety of structures but the most important is "The Castle" which is a pyramid with 6.5 km of diameter.
You will have time to walk around this magic place.
Then, you will visit a cenote where you can swim in its refreshing and crystalline waters. At the end, you will have free time to spend in Valladolid. This Magic Town has so many things to offer to you, like sourvenirs or food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Entrance to the Cenote Ik Kil
- Visit to Chichen Itza and Visit to the town of Valladolid
- Regional lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichén Itzá, 97170 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Here you will have free time and the opportunity of take amazing photos.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Spend time in this incredible cenote and swim in its crystalline water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Have free time and walk around the city
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum,(meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.