Tour Chinandega and city of El Viejo
share in a small tour of a few hours the taste of our identity, the richness of our culture and the history that accompanies us to this beautiful country Nicaragua.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinandega Department, Chinandega Department
The Nicarao Enrique Berio Mantica Chorotega Museum, is one of the most complete in the country, has more than 1200 archaeological pieces, Nicaraguan pre-Columbian art duly certified by the archaeologist Ramiro García Vázquez.
The pieces expressed in pottery, lithic and gold transmit pre-Hispanic history from 10,000 a. C 1524 d. C. samples of our national identity.
Arriving in Chinandega we will visit the most representative churches of the city and historical sites,visiting the municipality of El Viejo. The municipality has a historic Catholic church or temple, known as the Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Conception of Mary. Built in colonial style in the seventeenth century, its oldest piece is a baptismal font, which can be dated back to 1560.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Leaving your cruise one of our collaborators will be at the door outside the port to receive you, you will have your name on a card.Ports
- Pier and City Puerto Corinto, DeL parque central una cuadra arriba, Corinto, Nicaragua
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.