Tour Coloradas and Rio Lagarto
Includes a 2 and a half hour boat ride through the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve.
You will meet amazing crocodiles.
You will have the opportunity to take a Mayan bath.
You will know the process of salt.
You will have time to take amazing pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Lunch at Los Negritos de Rio Lagartos restaurant
- Showers for bathing
What's excluded :
- Rio Lagartos natural reserve tax (2 dollars)
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in the restaurant
Las Coloradas and Río Lagartos, it is a route by path to Las Coloradas where you will find the beautiful flora and fauna that fills you with peace and
tranquility watching the famous flamingos that come to this site to feed and nest, generating a unique show with the arrival of large
flocks painting the sky pink that will amaze you all the way.
You will visit different points in Las Coloradas, a small town on the Yucatecan coast where they make the production of salt typical of the Mayans from
In ancient times, it is currently the most stable commercial point in Yucatán due to its constant production and distribution of salt. You will visit pink water, water
orange, pan crab, a hole place in the soil with clay, the same that you can use to give yourself a clay bath all over your body for a
You will also have the opportunity to get to know the crocodile farm and see them like never before.
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2020 - 11/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.