Tour DeVine by Heli - Helicopter Wine Tour
Come experience some Northwest hospitality combined with amazing wines, all from the comfort of your personal helicopter. We will whisk you away for roughly 6 hours, so please plan accordingly for your sublime escape. Prior to departure, you will enjoy a delectable snack and a glass of Champagne, followed by a scenic flight to your first winery. Once there, you can expect to enjoy award winning wines and service, before being asked to re-board your helicopter en route to the next wineries. Expect a delightful new encounter and a delicious lunch. This is undoubtedly Pinot Noir country, but you won’t just taste reds. We worked hard to hand pick wineries that feature a rich variety of wines that have to be tasted in order to describe how wonderful they are. After you’ve touched down back where it all began, we invite you to stop and take some photos to help you remember your Tour Devine by Heli!
per adult from
What's included :
- Champagne & light breakfast snacks
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for an additional fee)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour DeVine by Heli, 3800 NE Three Mile Ln Suite a, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
Start your day at our welcoming hangar lobby located in the heart of Oregon's Wine Country. Upon arrival you will enjoy a glass of local sparkling wine, delectable breakfast bites, and a safety briefing before boarding your aircraft.
From here we will fly you to three wineries/vineyards for tasting and a gourmet picnic lunch provided by Red Hills Market. Each of your four flights from location to location will fly you over the stunning hills sides covered in vineyards.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :3800 NE Three Mile Ln, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For an additional fee we can pick up at several local lodgings and airports.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.