Tour Etna & Wine Tasting
This tour is unique for this reason:
1:This is certainly an excursion full of adventure, relaxation, and enjoyment!
2: Etna winemakers know how to use the volcanic soil and local grapes varieties to create a wine that is incredibly unique!
3: The best way to enjoy a unique experience on the highest active volcano in Europe.
4: I love my land and I love to show the amazing and unique beauty, for sure I will do my best to let you enjoy a fabulous tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch and Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Monti Sartorius
- Entry/Admission - Piano Provenzana
- Entry/Admission - Grotta della neve
- Entry/Admission - Gambino Winery
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses - Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monti Sartorius, Via Mareneve, Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
The mountain Sartorius from 1865 is 7 craters in line which an altitude of 1800 meters from sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Via Provenzana 37 Localita Piano Provenzana, 95015 Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
We will be close to Piano Provenzana to admire the lava flow from 2002.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grotta della neve, 95010 Sant'Alfio, Province of Catania, Italy
The snow cave is a natural lava tunnel long almost 20 meters and deep 5 meters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gambino Winery, Contrada Petto Dragone SNC, 95015 Linguaglossa, Sicily Italy
For sure one of the best winery around Mt.Etna
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up will between 8:30 / 9:00 amPorts
- Giardini Naxos (Porto), Naxos, Province of Messina, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.