Tour Eze Monaco
Discover the medieval village of Èze, Monte-Carlo and the Principality of Monaco with this 3-hour excursion from Nice.
Explore the medieval village of Èze and admire its magnificent panorama then
we get to Monaco Rocher, the place of the Royal Palace where the Prince lives.
Visit Monaco Cathedral
Discover the grounds of the Formula 1 circuit of the city
Visit the famous Monte Carlo casino
Meeting starting at 09:00 am
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casino of Monte-Carlo, Place Du Casino, Monte-Carlo 98000 Monaco
The legendary place where Monaco started with its glamour and luxury lifestyle: La Place de Casino
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
The Old Village of Eze plunges you into the medieval atmosphere with its unique place and its Chateau turned into a hotel right in the heart of it. You will be charmed!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Nice, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.