Tour Fatimah 2 Days Package
2 Days Nature Tour, you will have opportunity to discover some of Oman nature, dive deep in sparkling clean blue water pools in wadi shab and wadi bani khalid, enjoy dune bashing in the desert with our experience tour guide
• Visit Sinkhole, Wadi Shab, wadi Bani Khalid, Wahiba Sands.
• Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle
• Stay one night In Turtle beach resort
• Dinner and breakfast included
• Watch the turtles in the night
• All fees and taxes Included
• Private Round Trip
• Pick up and Drop off Hotels, Port (For shore excursions passengers), Airport,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- English speaking Guide
- Hotels, Port, Airport, Residence Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Bimmah Sinkhole
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Bani Khalid
- Entry/Admission - Wahiba Sands
What's excluded :
Day 1: Muscat –Sinkhole- wadi shab- sur- Ras al had
Stop At: Bimmah Sinkhole, Hawiyat Najm Park, Muscat Oman
The tour departs from Muscat in the morning towards Ras al Hadd Our first stop Bimah sinkhole (swimming in the sinkhole lake is possible) Bimah Sinkhole a water filled depression, structurally a sinkhole, in the limestone of eastern Muscat Governorate in the Sultanate of Oman. A lake of turquoise waters, it is 50 m by 70 m wide and approximately 20 m deep. It is only about 600 m away from the sea, between the coastal towns of Dibab and Bimmah. The sinkhole was formed by a collapse of the surface layer due to dissolution of the underlying limestone. To preserve the sinkhole, the local municipality developed a park there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
From Sinkhole we drive to Wadi Shab. This Wadi is an enormous canyon gorge that is lined with palm trees and impressive indications of what the power of the water coming down from the mountains can do in nature. With a 45 minute hike up through the canyon Wadi, we arrive at one of several crystal clear water pools. Tourists can swim on through the warm waters from pool to pool. Eventually we come to the last pool where an opening among the enormous rocks allows us to swim into an incredible crevice cave with a small waterfall. Inside, the sunlight filters in from the outside, turning the water into a beautiful turquoise blue whilst water showers down one side of the cave from the Wadi beyond
Duration: 3 hours
• Dinner: Buffet Dinner at Turtle Beach Resort
Accommodation included: Over Night In Turtle Beach resort
Day 2: Ras Al Had- wadi Bani Khalid- Wahiba Sands – muscat
Stop At: Wadi Bani Khalid, Road 23 apprx. 40 km from Bidiyyah Muscat-Sur Road, Muscat 113 Oman
The tour start in the morning towards Wadi Bani Khalid, one of the biggest and most beautiful Wadis in Oman. Here you can swim in 9 meters depth clean Sparkling water pools, sunbath, relax in the beautiful scenic Wadi canyons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Jalan Bani Buhassan Oman
In the afternoon continue your journey to the desert (Wahiba Sands) this spectacular desert has an Ares of 12,500 Square kilometers they called also Al Sharqiya Sands, formerly known as "Wahiba Sands" is a region of desert in Oman the region was named for the Bani Wahiba tribe, divided between the northern and southern governorates in the Eastern Region. The area is defined by a boundary of 180 kilometers (110 mi) north to south and 80 kilometers (50 mi) east to west, from there we drive back to Muscat.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Buffet Breakfast In Turtle Beach Resort
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any place in Muscat.• Residence• Hotels • Muscat International Airport • Muscat Port (for shore excursion passengers)Airports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.