Tour for Muggles
For 2.5 hours, your tour guide will whisk you away on a magical adventure to explore the Harry Potter movie locations in London. Uncover places that inspired J. K. Rowling and hear about the weird and wonderful behind-the-scenes stories.
You will be led in small groups of a maximum 20 people as you cover some London landmarks passed on the tour as a little bonus. Some of the tour highlights are film locations of the entrances to the 'Leaky Cauldron' and the 'Ministry of Magic', the streets that inspired both 'Diagon Alley' and 'Knockturn Alley' and lots more.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tube fare from London Bridge station to Westminster Station
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour for Muggles, London SE1 2SW England
The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron
The Clink prison
The Wobbly Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral from afar
The Golden Hinde
A few iconic London Landmarks
The Ministry of Magic
The inspiration for Diagon and Knocturn Alley!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :19 Duke St Hill, London SE1 2SW, UK
Return Detail :8 Cecil Ct, Charing Cross, London WC2N 4HE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If tour is cancelled due to dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.