Tour from Kotor to Budva and St. Stefan
Unique tour where you will meet with tradition and modern way of living.
You will have opportunity to visit on of the most beautiful island of St. Stefan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Entrance fees for museums
- Local tax
- Your English speaking driver will pick you up at the cruise port. The tour starts at Kotor cruise port where the driver will pick you up at the arrival level of your cruise ship.
The most visited place in Montenegro is the populr town of Budva, 14 miles southwest of Kotor. Budva's Old Town was originally built on an islet surrounded by a defensive wall, but was virtually destroyed by the 1979 earthquake and has since been rebuilt.
It's a pleasant place for stroll through narrow streets and small squares, and it's rich in historic monuments and churches. There are plenty of restaurants, and many ground floors are converted into art galleries, shops, cafes and especially boutiques.
Departure Point :Kotorska luka, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.