tour from puerto salaverry "huaca de la luna and city tour in trujillo"
circuit that mixes history before the Incas and the colony and above all teaches us to value local culture and learn from their way of life and their religious concept.
the precision of knowing architecture, astronomy and astrology.
also know what happened to these cultures and know the arrival of the Spaniards to Peru.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - La Huaca del Sol
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas de Trujillo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Huaca del Sol, Carretera Campina de Moche, Moche 13600 Peru
Enter one of the oldest adobe pyramids in northern Peru around 2000 years old. Discover something more about the pre-Inca cultures in the north of Peru and know the shape of its constructions and the best of its polychrome art,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Trujillo, Centro historico de Trujillo, Trujillo Peru
We know about the history of Trujillo in colonial times and discover the 16th-century mansions and their churches.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Costa del Sol Trujillo Centro, Jirón Independencia 485, Trujillo 15333, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
passengers are picked up from their location in all trujilloAirports
- Captain FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport, Ruta al Aeropuerto 104, Huanchaco 13000, Peru
- Salaverry Terminal Internacional, Salaverry 13611, Peru
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.