Tour Geiser del Tatio
We watch the sunrise at the Geyser del Tatio, enjoying a full breakfast. Punctuality, security and an excellent service so you can enjoy your experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- entry ticket to Tatio Geysers (CLP $ 7,000 for Chileans and CLP $ 10,000 for foreigners)
On the tour to the Tatio Geysers we will leave at dawn from San Pedro de Atacama towards the Altiplano, climbing the hills and mountains of the Andes Mountains. After 1 hour and a half of travel, we will arrive at the Geysers, a unique natural spectacle in the world, with 80 smoking geysers at 4200 m altitude. Next to this natural setting, we will enjoy a breakfast refueling, then tour the geothermal field, surrounded by numerous steam columns. Also, it is possible to visit the rustic well that is within the same field.
Back to San Pedro de Atacama, we will make a stop in the town of Machuca, we will make a 40-minute trek through the guatin valley (cactus valley) and return to San Pedro at 12hs
All the morning tours we go to look for in the hostel.
All afternoon tours we meet in snails 400 Chajnantor Expeditions.
It is important that you indicate us through the viator messenger in which hostel you are staying to pick them up in all the morning tours.
• Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers at any hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.