Tour guide in Fez
My name is Elhadi Jamal, I'm 27 years old. I am from Fez and I am an official tour guide.
I speak Spanish and English and I hold a Master's degree in professional communication.
I started working in tourism since 2012.
As a guide I'll be so happy to share with you the culture, art, architecture and costumes of my city Fez.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Museos hay que pagarlos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fes, Fes, Fes-Boulemane Region
We will meet at Bab recif, one of the entrances to the medina and from there we will start our walking tour. After this we will enter to the Souk next to the gate to see and explore what the Fasi,people from fez, eat.
The end of the Souk is linked with the dying market, I'll explain how the Dyers process is made.
The seffarine square is going to be our next destination. And then we will go the a huge palette of colors , the tanneries shawara
When we finish from the tanneries we are going to enter through the Holy triangle, is made by 3 important monuments:
Sidi Ahmed Tijani, alkaraouine University, and the mosuleum Moulay Idriss.
We are going to visit also the wood market and the wood museum and we are going to include in our tour a madrasa.
In the middle of this we will have a break to have a cup of tea in one of the oldest tea shops in the medina.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.