Tour Holbox - Pasion Island & Cenote Yalahau
Holbox is an amazing and almost magical island. Is the perfect place to relax and run away from the city and his noise. His beautiful landscapes will leave you hypnotized. Enjoy a day lying in a hammock over the water. This is what you need for not being stressed out this vacations.
If you want to run away from the city and spend time just relaxing, this is the perfect tour for you. Holbox is an island in the north of the yucatan peninsula with blue water and white sand.
In this tour you will be in contact with the nature, in Holbox you will have free time for walk around or rent a bike for ride in the island. Then, you will visit the cenote and swim in the crystalline and refreshing water. Also, you will visit another tiny island near to Holbox.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch and Lunch
- Free time in Holbox
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Visit to the cenote Yalahau
- Visit to the Pasion Island
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Spend time discovering this incredible island.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
Swim in this incredible cenote.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen, insect repellent and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.