Tour Holbox - Two Island & One Cenote
This is a incredible tour you can visit amazing places like the pasion island Holbox Islan and the Cenote Yalahau where you can swim in its crystalline waters.
This exclusive island is just at one hour from cancun. The island will hypnotize you with its landscapes. Holbox is the perfect place if you want to runaway from the city and its noise. Enjoy a day lying in a hammock over the water and just relax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to: Pasion Island, Holbox Island
- Box lunch before board
- Trip to two island and one cenote
- Free time in Holbox
- Visit the Cenote Yalahau (Includes lifejackets)
- Transportation from your hotel
- Tax dock
- Bottled water, beers and sodas in the boat.
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla de la Pasión, Quintana Roo, Mexico
This island will marvel you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
Come and swim in this beautiful cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Visit this Island and relax in the hammocks over the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring your swimsuit, extra clothes for a change and a towel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.