Tour In 4X4 The Pond Of Hope
The tour starts at 2:00 pm, leaving the main hotels in Barreirinhas on board a 4x4 vehicle in the direction of Lençóis Park. But the adventure begins even before arriving at the final destination, because the path is crossed in the middle of trails and even ferry crossings in small lakes.
The Pond of Hope does not depend on rainy seasons and this has an explanation. This lagoon is not located inside the field of the dunes but in the edge of the same, being provoked by the encounter of the Black River with the field of dunes. In addition to a beautiful lagoon, this tour features a stunning sunset.
In the late afternoon the tour ends and the 4x4 vehicle takes us back to the hotel after an intense afternoon of dunes, lagoons and fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4 Tour
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa da Esperanca, Barreirinhas, Lencois Maranhenses National Park, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Lagoa da Esperança
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in Hotels in Barreirinhas
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.