Tour in Batumi
4 and half hour tour on the beautiful Georgian main city Batumi.
starting with a wallk in "Mtirala National Park" for a view, exploring unique nature with an hidden lake. as a countinue of walking you will see the famous music Sculptures "Ali and Nino" , next destination will be the "Petra" castle with the historical flavor stories and for the end you will visit the special "botanical national park" which includes thousands of species of trees in a vast and spectacular forest overlooking the Black Sea.
• 4 and half hour tour on sites as Mtirala National Park view, famous music Sculptures "Ali and Nino"
• visit on the historical petra castle countinued to the unseen sides of the "botanical national park"
• hotel pick up & drop off included
• 10 people group for maximum experience of the city
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mtirala National Park
- Entry/Admission - Petra Fortress
- Entry/Admission - National Botanical Garden of Georgia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1 Mayakovsky St, Batumi, Georgia
Welcome to an 4 and half hour tour with professional local guides and nice drivers, the tour will start at 9:00 pm as 30-60 min' before start a bus will pick up everyone from the hotel (as provided to us by you ) , for those how hasn't got on the bus the guide will wait at auto station, mayakovsky street 1 with a "Shaliko Tour" sign. as everyone got together you will start your trip on the beautiful Georgian main city
Stop At: Mtirala National Park, Georgia
Starting with a walk in "Mtirala National Park" for a view exploring unique nature with an hidden lake that not often seen. as a continue of walking you will see the the famous musical eternal love Sculptures "Ali and Nino" which represent the city spirit,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petra Fortress, Kobuleti Georgia
Next destination will be the "Petra" castle with the wonderful historical stories, and if you got the flavour to see more of the green side of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Botanical Garden of Georgia, Botanical St., 1, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
"botanical national park" one of the highest botanical gardens in the former Soviet Unio which includes thousands of species of trees in a vast and spectacular forest overlooking the Black Sea. Meal time may change during the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :provided hotel name of each person
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :• provided hotel name of each person
• auto station, mayakovsky street 1 batumi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.